There are many factor that can affect Epson printer not printing properly. Like low ink, outdated driver, or there can be an issue with the printer itself. Let’s see some of the troubleshooting ways to fix Epson printer not printing anything. Follow the steps mentioned below.
How to fix Epson printer not printing?
· Check the ink levels, change the ink cartridges if required.
· Make sure you are using good quality ink that is compatible with the printer.
· Clean the print head and print the nozzle check pattern to see if it’s clogged.
· Check that the document you’re printing doesn’t already have blank pages.
· Turn off the printer and unplug all the devices, give it a rest of few minutes and then plug the cables back.
· Check for any paper jams. Remove any debris from the printer.